We're looking for an organized, bright, and hardworking Associate Account Manager to join our team in Soho. In this role, you'll run campaigns with interesting brands and work to keep our influencers on task and our clients happy.
- A natural-born keeper of details and deadlines
- In love with digital and social content, especially the kind influencers create
- An outstanding communicator
- Diplomatic and friendly: you’ll be balancing the needs of Obvious.ly, our awesome clients, and our wonderful influencers
- Driven: you like diving into projects and taking the reigns
- Happy to pitch in with completing tasks ranging from creating reports for the CEO of a company, or shipping products to 25 influencers
- A bachelor’s degree
- The desire to join a small, passionate team, and a company that is a rising star in the tech world
- A smart, curious, fast-moving team in New York and San Francisco
- Award-winning technologists and social media specialists
- Serial Entrepreneurs
- Working with clients such as The New Yorker, AMOREPACIFIC, Google, Uniqlo, and Plymouth Gin
- Looking for smart, nice, driven people to add to our team
Sounds good? Please send your resume to email@example.com
with the job title in the subject line. In your email, give us a couple of bullet points on why you’re interested in OS and how past work and educational experiences show that you’re a fit.