Have a love of tech and a wide network? Let’s talk. Obvious.ly is seeking a business development manager to help us continue to scale. Our product is already loved by clients such as Uniqlo, The New Yorker, AMOREPACIFIC, and Plymouth Gin, and we want you to help us expand from our strong current base of clients.
- Passionate about tech
- Tuned in to a wide network of people and brands, preferably in the retail, tech, and media spaces
- An educator: what we’re doing is new
- A lover of digital content, especially the kind influencers create
- A bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of experience in sales, business development, or account management
- The desire to join a small, passionate team, and a company that is a rising star in the tech world
- A smart, curious, fast-moving team in New York and San Francisco
- Award-winning technologists and social media specialists
- Serial Entrepreneurs
- Working with clients such as The New Yorker, AMOREPACIFIC, Google, Uniqlo, and Plymouth Gin
- Looking for smart, nice, driven people to add to our team
Sounds good? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the job title in the subject line. In your email, give us a couple of bullet points on why you’re interested in OS and how past work and educational experiences show that you’re a fit.