Our CEO is a female founder with an awesome team and culture to oversee. She needs a right-hand person, a professional Executive Assistant that will organize and manage tasks and activities in our NYC office, making her life easier. We’re a fun and exciting start up that works with some of the largest brands in the world, in one of the hottest areas of marketing.
Our CEO runs the show, and needs a best in class EA.
Read the below description. If this is you obviously we need to talk.
- Manages CEO’s calendar, so her time is put to the best use possible.
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Saves our CEO’s time by reading, researching, routing correspondence; drafting emails and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating communications with clients and
- vendors. It’s all about prioritization!
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Keeping culture in mind when planning office events, whether formal offsites or informal after work drinks
- For decks and presentations: transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Maintains office supplies inventory (snacks! Stickers! Cool beauty products!) by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies, and collecting employee suggestions
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed #teamplayer
- Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Office Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication
- Location: Soho, NY
- Years Experience: +3 years in an assistant capacity
Sounds good? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the job title in the subject line. In your email, give us a couple of bullet points on why you’re interested in OS and how past work and educational experiences show that you’re a fit.