If you love influencers and would like to get great exposure to a fast growing sales team.
We're looking for and enthusiastic intern to help us deal with our growing sales operations. Come work a fun environment. Our product is already loved by clients such as Google, Uniqlo, Tarte Cosmetics, Sephora, AMOREPACIFIC, and Plymouth Gin, and we want you to help us expand from our strong current base of clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- creating and customizing decks for various clients
- building case studies for various industries
- helping with data analysis
- managing invoicing and collections
- coordinating design efforts with our creative team to generate sales and marketing assets
- helping with account management
You will report directly to the CEO and founder Mae Karwowski.
- A smart, curious, fast-moving team in New York and San Francisco
- Award-winning technologists and social media specialists
- Serial Entrepreneurs
- Working with clients such as The New Yorker, AMOREPACIFIC, Google, Uniqlo, and Plymouth Gin
- Looking for smart, nice, driven people to add to our team
Sounds good? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the job title in the subject line. In your email, give us a couple of bullet points on why you’re interested in OS and how past work and educational experiences show that you’re a fit.